MEMBERSHIPS IN REPUTABLE HIGHER EDUCATION ORGANIZATIONS LINKS:
Type into the search bars:
"California University Foreign Credential Evaluation"
| || |
California University FCE is proud to announce its affiliation with the following institutions:
CHEA - Recognized International Accreditation
RICHMOND UNIVERSITY, USA, UK & Singapore - is regionally accredited in the United States by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education. It is also accredited by the United Kingdom Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) and a member of The Association of American International Colleges & Universities (AAICU). It is one of the regionally accredited universities that outsourced to California University FCE the evaluation of its students’ academic records to find out if each candidate for graduation has fulfilled all of the prerequisite requirements of the different Areas of Study in the curriculum and not merely doing the translation of course credits earned every semester as they appear in the transcript. www.richmond.ac.uk
The Asia Pacific School of Business (APSB) is an institution accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and FINRA in the United States. It is accredited by the Ministries of Education of Singapore, New Zealand, Cayman Islands and the Council for Private Education. It is also a member of AAOU, AUAP, ICDE, SEAMEO, ACBSP and AMBA's & BGA member institutions. It has obtained the comprehensive accreditation of QM, EEQA, QAHE, and CPD https://www.apsb.edu.eu/
University of Northwest Europe
- a member of the International Association of Universities (IAU), recognized by UNESCO. It is also accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges in the United Kingdom. ASIC is recognized by U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Logos University International® - is registered as an institution of higher education in Miami, Florida, USA and in Teresopolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is a religious institution exempted from registration with the Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education.
* 7950 NW 53rd Street, Suite 337
* Miami, Flórida 33166 USA
* email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Tel No: (786) 259-0471 / +55 (21) 3726-1032 (BR)
* Rua Helena Rebello Pereira 55, Agrioes
* Teresopolis, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
* CEP. 25963230
Independently Licensed / Registered Institutions
West Coast University, Panama –a Signatory/Member to PRIME-UNESCO, United Nations Global Compact. It is incorporated / chartered under Law Ley 32 of 1927 in the Republic of Panama, Central America, as a Global University to offer academic and professional courses in Higher Education.
Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
(CAEL) based in Chicago USA has recently accredited West Coast University (WCU) Panama and granted international member Status. CAEL sets the standard for quality in Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) and best practices for adult learning programs. http://www.cael.org/home
Ballsbridge University Commonwealth of Dominica
- Ballsbridge University is chartered and recognized by the government of Commonwealth of Dominica - a United Nations Member State - as a Higher Education Institution (HEI) with Reg. No. 16184 and a Certificate of Good Standing as per the COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA LAWS. BU is legitimate and self regulating awarding Body with accreditation framework duly chartered and legally empowered tofunction under the statutory laws of commonwealth of Dominica. BU is accredited by both academic and professional bodies which provides the reassurance of a credible, academic, industry recognized qualifications. Its large branches are located in the following.
* Ballsbridge University College London
- accredited by Cambridge Institute of World Chartered Accountants-London.
* Ballsbridge University Zambia
-BUZ is accredited by both academic and professional bodies which provides the reassurance of a credible, academic, industry recognized qualifications. Ballsbridge University Zambia is a part of Ballsbridge University registered in Zambia.
* Oxford University Namibia
- Oxford University is internationally recognized by various private accreditation bodies, incorporated by the government of Namibia, and in relevant partnerships.
* Poma International Business University
- PIBU is a premier private institution of higher learning in Republic of Benin that offers you quality programs from Pre-universities to Degree levels in partnership or collaboration with foreign universities and professional bodies.PIBU was established in 2007.
* Ballsbridge Business Centre, Nicosia, Cyprus
- It is the authorized NCES Program Course Evaluation and Assessment Examinations Center in Cyprus.
Eton University – is an affiliate of California University FCE. It is incorporated in Delaware, United States of America. It has Learning Centers in 23 countries. It is accredited by ASET- The Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training. ASET is listed as a Supporting Body with the United Kingdom’s Department for Business
The American Open University - 4212 King St, Alexandria, Virginia, - Registered with the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, USA.
AREES University – 9707 Richmond Ave. Houston, Texas 77042 – The Texas Workforce Commission has granted Higher Education Exemption No:RM #E3402 pursuant to Texas Education Code, Section 132.002 (a)(2).
HongJing International Education - is registered professional education institute in China and is principally engaged in Accounting, Auditing, Corporate Finance Consulting Services, Training, e-Learning and e-Commerce Business. They have offices located in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing as well as Shanghai.
PAMA Institute of Professional Studies – It is a division and educational arm of PAMA International.PAMA Insitute of Professional Studies is a professional body in training and education listed under the “Life Long Education” as community resources by the SAR Government of Hong Kong. PAMA Institute of Professional Studies assists young people, working managers and professionals to achieve their professional and academic status through higher education institutions. PAMA Institute of Professional Studies is recognized and authorized by CUFCE as its sole Asia Extension.
Société Nationale Ingénieurs Professionnels de France (SNIPF) – is registered and
accredited as a professional engineering association. It is a federation of 18 regional associations and an
international delegation strengthened by the International Group. SNIPF certifies the competence of
Professional Engineers in France and award the title of IPF-Ingenieurs Professionnels de France. It is
associate member of the National Council of Engineers and Scientists of France. The IPF title is conforms
to the standard of: The International Standard ISO/IEC 17024, under COFRAC's annual controls. Certified
Engineers are listed according to ISCO- International Standard Classification of Occupations, under the
auspices if the ILO/UN. The Professional Engineer Competency Certificate issued by NPF recognizes the
capability of the Professional Engineer in a specific specialty. This award is recognized by 196 UN
member countries and worldwide.
Charter Management Association (CMA) – CMA has been listed by the Hong Kong SAR Government under the heading " Life-long Education " among those reputable local Universities including HKU ( Hong Kong University) School of Professional and Continuing Education, School of Continuing and Professional Education- City University of Hong Kong, School of Continuing and Professional Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Professional Education and Professional Education and Executive Development ( SPEED )-The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and The Office of Continuing and Professional Education- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, ...etc.
** Charter Management Association has also been listed by the Hong Kong SAR Government under the heading " Professional Bodies " among those reputable local Institutions including Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries, Hong Kong Institute of Housing, Hong Kong Institutiion of Engineers, Law Society of Hong Kong, and Hong Kong Institute of Bankers ... etc.